The Model should be explained from the inside. It starts in the middle.
- Value is what we want to accomplish
- For customers and providers, positive user experience is a win-win situation
- We want to accomplish value through positive user experience
- The user experience is a series of phases, we have to focus on positivity in findability, accessibility, desirability, usability, credibility and usefulness
- Numerous factors contribute to the phases of user experience, the model shows 30 factors carefully placed
- To achieve this we work backwards, starting and ending with search engine strategy, and going through and making a choice about each of the factors
I feel the model still is a work in progress. Comments on how it can be improved, is it completely wrong (?), is it useful is welcome. Let the discussion begin.